Bangeston Autism Care Services is the largest specialist resource for residential care in Wales for adults with autism and Asperger syndrome. Service users are referred to us by care professionals and local authority representatives across the United Kingdom.
If you have identified a person with autism who would benefit from our support and services, making a referral is simple.
- You contact us for an informal discussion regarding suitability.
- You visit the Main House of Bangeston Hall to see first-hand what we offer.
- Our staff visit the service user’s current residence to carry out a clinical assessment (this is free of charge for care professionals).
- We produce a report detailing the individual’s assessed needs and potential programme of care and activities.
- We produce a costing based on the assessment results and recommended programme.
- All parties work out and agree transition plans.
- The individual is admitted to Bangeston.
- The service user is then subject to ongoing review and assessment.
To start the process, please contact us by phone on 01646 682564